We’re 4 days away from dancing under the sun at Southern California’s premiere house and techno festival. Here’s a quick list of tips and reminders to ensure you’re prepared for CRSSD.
1. Set times are out! I repeat, set times are out! With an abundance of talent on the roster, it’s no surprise that there are conflicts. Mija versus Damian Lazarus? SKREAM versus Snakehips? Claude VonStroke versus Flume? Looks like you’ll be making some tough scheduling choices.
2. CRSSD ends relatively early so you may be wondering where the after parties will be. Peep the photo below and see where you and your friends want to end up.
3. It’s important to know what you can and cannot bring into the festival. Click here for a list of prohibited items.
4. Don’t want to be held back by your belongings or afraid you might lose an item or 2? Don’t fret because locker pre-booking is available now. Secure yours now.
5. Parking can be a nightmare at any festival. Luckily for you, CRSSD has partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations. View real-time availability and pricing at various locations near the Waterfront Park. Click here for more information on parking and other travel options.
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1058209477635507/
Written by: Kimberlyanne Tan