1. Trippy Turtle and Mr. Carmack play a back to back set to close out the music Friday Night!
2. Eager Bassheads hold down the rail in anticipation for Bassnectar's set
3. Snails bringing the filth to the Wave Stage
4. The Disco Biscuits shredding while reminding everyone what Camp Bisco is all about
5. A rainbow appears after the festival is pelted with rain just in time for the headlining acts to play Saturday night
6. Friends hanging out on the hill at the main stage while watching music
7. Bassnectar shaking Camp Bisco with massive amounts of bass
8. Filibusta warming up the crowd for a long day of great music on Friday
9. Jason Huber of Cherub singing his heart out at the main stage
10. The Floozies getting the funk down at the Wave Stage!
Photos by Madi Lawton